Exporting a panorama in Luminar

Answered

Comments

39 comments

Elena O'Brien

Hi Everyone,

You can edit your panorama images, however, it's not possible to export an image larger than 15000px on each end.

Right now, there's no ETA on when the panorama stitching will be implemented. But we completely understand how important it is for you, so I can assure you that every singe feedback is heard and has been taken into consideration.

Comment actions Permalink
    d c

So if you understand how important iti is for us why are we still out of that feature 3 years after being requested 

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360010106160/comments/360002490260

Anthony Dolan

Hi, I found a work around with this issue. Open the image in Lightroom first. Then right-click and edit in Luminar. When you make your adjustments simply hit apply. This will then send it back to Lightroom for you to export.

Matt Orth

Hope they are going to be honest and tell us that is will come or that it will never come.

Nope, not in their DNA. It’ll be “in their backlog of requested features” which is completely meaningless statement that promises absolutely nothing. 

Aksel Rifman

I went from Luminar 4 to AI thinking the pano problem was resolved. Now I need to buy Lightroom or Photoshop to export a Pano picture?!

Eddy Dens

Aksel Rifman, I think that many of the panorama editors who want to use Luminar 4 or AI, already have PS or LR in their app list. But nevertheless it should be working straight out of Luminar. Skylum seems to have a problem with opening the gate to do export for lager images. Shame on them for this.

There are possibilities that have to be checked, like GIMP or Photoshop Elements to do the swap.
    The first is free and the second is not that expensive as the bigger brother. (2021 version starts somewhere from €40) 

Hope you find a solution that works best for you and not to expensive.

Ed.

Margaret Bright

Hi Aksel,

Please kindly note that our apps have a size limitation: at this time, you can export images from Aurora or Luminar if they are less than 15,000 pixels on one of the edges.

Matt Orth

Margaret Bright, that’s Aksel’s point.  He is well aware of the limitation, as is everyone who is complaining on this and other threads. Just one more feature that Luminar does not deliver on, despite literally years of reps saying “great idea!  We’ll consider it!”

Cory Simpson

The main issue for me is it will let you spend hours, or days editing a massive pano, and then doesn't let you know there is any kind of image size limitation until one tries to export the image. If this is truly a limitation you guys cant figure out, then don't let images that big be imported. I am really tired of each version introducing more and more half baked features while ignoring the fundamentals. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.