Comments

6 comments

Phil Hurd

Now that is a good idea

Konstantin Zolo

Hi Hedley,

RSS is not widely used nowadays, however, we'll consider adding the support for this platform as well.

Hedley Wright

That surprises me, good to see at least one other using it 🙂. Thanks for considering it.

Kim Austin

I've found that if I follow the group (eg Luminar for Mac) I receive an  email every time someone posts. I've set up a filter in my email to have them all automatically got to my Skylum mail folder. I find that works well for me.

Hedley Wright

Thanks for the suggestion Kim. That will work for me as a workaround for the time being.

Tim Stahmer

Hi Konstantin,

Respectfully, I think you're wrong about RSS not being used widely. Much of its use today is not visible but the technology is very much alive. As to RSS applications for non-techie types, this article from Wired makes a good case for using them to create your own custom newsfeed, instead of relying on the algorithms of others: https://www.wired.com/story/rss-readers-feedly-inoreader-old-reader/.

Getting back to the topic at hand, count me as a vote to have an RSS feed on the Skylum forums.

Please sign in to leave a comment.