Geotagging

Comments

9 comments

Konstantin Zolo

Hi Nikon,

I understand what you mean. We'll consider adding geotagging when our DAM is released. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Ditmar Rose

You may look at geosetter (http://www.geosetter.de/)

It contains al lot of functions to adjust the Time of the Pictures to the precise time, merge pictures along timestamps of gps (inkluding interplotaiopn between gps points) and read out geo information (name of city, streetname etc) from internet.

Geosetter ist no longer maintained.

Alfred Zommers

I only use geotagging so that Google Maps will give me a location for my images. Now that Google has updated the API and Adobe won’t provide an update in older versions of LR then the map module is useless. I can still get a location in Google maps for a particular image. That is all that I need really. I hope that Luminar eventually does get a map module.

Colin Grant

This is one of the overriding reasons to keep completed images somewhere like flickr or Apple Photos (not Windows I know), both of which have location support. As does 500px and probably SmugMug.I guess there will be others. 

Thomas Steffen

Geotagging would be so useful. I hope to see it in the near future (maybe with the update for smart search)!

Jim McHale

I want to be able to see the location of the photos. Please add this in... Its very handy in LR and other tools....

Frederic Cali

LR tagging system still work even if the screen shows the opposite. Select your image(s) insert coordinates that google maps gave you and press enter.

Adi Juarsa

At least the geotag that is already inside exif isn't lost when we edit photos using luminar. Because now all my geotag inside exif is missing after i edit the photo using luminar.

Ditmar Rose

There is a suggestion to integrate Geotagging to Luminar:

Integrate Geosetter to Luminar

Please sign in to leave a comment.