Panorama stitching in Luminar

Comments

31 comments

Konstantin Zolo

Hi Kasper,

Many people want this feature to be added to Luminar. We'll seriously consider adding panorama stitching in the future, however, no ETA yet. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Kasper Brødsgaard

Hi Konstantin

Thanks for feedback and hope this would be a feature In the future. Have a Nice Day

William Stickney

This would be a very good feature to have in Luminar. I use it quite frequently in Lightroom.

David Atherton-Cooper

I've used a few other programs - but putting this into Luminar would be great - it'd save a lot of jumping around between apps, just to get a picture finished.

Andreas Martin

You got my vote for Panorama as well. Go for it!

Niranjan Acharya

Yes we need Panorama Stitching, Focus Stacking and Long Exposure Blending

Andy McKenzie

Focus stacking, panorama stitching, and exposure stacking are the only three things I'm missing right now.  (Well, and having photo managment tools, but that's already been announced.)

If I only got panorama stitching, I could easily work around the rest of those.

Dupraz Philippe

I also vote for this, especially panorama stiching with not too much limitation on total pixel size..

Don Bender

Yes, yes, yes!  Panorama stitching would be a tremendously useful addition! 

Zheng Yuen Teng

Panorama Features is a must for me to switch to Luminar from Lightroom without just using it for Plug in. 

Mathias Weck

I just bought the Luminar 2018/19 version and I really like ist, except the missing panorama stitching function is preventing me from completely switching over from Adobe Lightroom. I don't mind importing catalogs from Lightroom, this is not really necessary for me, I rather start from scratch since every new photoshoot get's it's own catalog. But the panorama function ist essential! Please implement this feature as soon as possible. Thank you!

Karl Mueller

I have also updated to luminar 2019. The skylum software luminar and aurora are the only tools that i like to use for developing photos. I don't want to waste time to learn other tools. I vote too for implement a panorama tool into luminar.

Please do not disappoint us for choosing luminar.

Mathias Weck

Hi Karl,

where did you vote for that panorama feature, because if there is a way to vote for it, I also like to give my vote for it. Just came back from a photo trip and had to use Lightroom again because of that missing feature in Luminar, to bad.

Thanks, Mathias

Karl Mueller

Hi Mathias,

i think there is no something special here to vote, but this is the future suggest forum. The more users will leave here a vote for panorama stitching, the more chance we have.

Karl

Mathias Weck

Thank you Karl for this info, let's keep fingers crossed and hope the panorama stitching feature will be added soon.

Art Yeo

Focus Stacking and Pano Stitching would beat the crap out of Lightroom.

Mark Gerlach

I am just about to buy this software for the first time to replace an ageing version of lightroom.

I would really hope that image stitching is a feature you would look at as it is a feature I would certainly use.

Wayne Joerding

Yes me too on panorama stitching. Currently I do four things digitally: 1. AI filter in Luminar, 2. HDR in Aurora, 3. Panorama in Lightroom, 4. DAM in Lightroom. For my hobby needs this works for me. I think Luminar could become my DAM if I had stitching. I suppose I could go back to Sticher. 

Tony Aurelio

I'd also would like to see Panorama Stitching in Luminar 3 be added. 

Steven Eisenman

Simple stitching to create panoramic pictures is a must to make Luminar my one stop photo editing.

I also hope you add some of the simple tools of Luminar 2018 to Luminar 3, such as being able to quickly go back to original or earlier iteration.  I have both 2018 and 3 and use 3 for its simplicity.  Don't need to use Luminar for photo file storage and editing.

Geoff Collinson

May I add my vote for this.

I'd like to use Luminar to create single images from two or more mosaics shots taken in astrophotography. For instance both the sun and moon exceed the image size on my camera sensor. Two or four shots are needed to create full discs.

Like others have mentioned, I'd rather keep everything within one stable; otherwise I'd have to use PS as well as Luminar.

Javier Falcón

I can only second this. Luminar is amazing though it's a shame that we still need to switch to another app for this feature.

Gordon Tuomikoski

This would be an incredible addition to an already great app, please add this future sometime!

Tom Healy

For anyone doing landscapes panorama stitching is an essential part of the software. One wonders why Luminar have not added this feature to date. My vote is here too.

Peter Bernhard

I use the tool "Image Composite Editor" for Stitching. It works easy and fast. Got better results with it then with Lightroom or Zoner. In special cases i use Affinity Photo.

Never the less. My Vote too. But Stability and Performance are still more important for me. Switched from Capture One Pro.

Rico Schmitteck

Focus Stacking und Panaorama Stiching wären sehr gut !!!

Shan Stewart

I would also like to see panorama stitching. 

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Everyone, 

For now, we are focused on developing the DAM and improving the performance of the app.

However, I will forward your request to the person in charge for further consideration. 

Mark Kugel

Thank you. 

Randy Samos

When you guys get around to panorama stitching, maybe consider the ability to stitch in both X&Y to support the Brenizer method?

In any event, I'd be happy even if it only supported panoramic shots.

Please sign in to leave a comment.