Printing Module

Comments

11 comments

Konstantin Zolo

Hi Jim,

I agree, having rich printing options is essential when it comes to photo editing. We do have plans on adding them, however, no ETA as for now.

Comment actions Permalink
    Fernando Ariznavarreta

There is no doubt that a complete solution needs a printing module and a color proofing tool.

But I don't expect it to come in the next upgrades, I think that there are more urgent quedtions to solve, as the DAM and the color management.

But yes, we need that feature in the near future.

Kim Austin

I guess it depends on individual needs -- certainly the DAM is important, but colour management issues I don't have, so not important or urgent to me.  See.  :)

Anders Öquist

I have already upvoted on this.

Besides DAM (and functionality saving/preview) the printing module is something that makes me not completely switch from LR.

jeffrey kellner

Me too.....Lightroom Printing Module is great...!!!

Richard Graves

I agree. Luminar is no good without a means to really print. I use it as a plugin to Lightroom so I can print. No amount of DAM will fix this.

Nik Andrew

This product has previously marketed itself as being a plug-in adjunct to other better-known programmes (Photoshop, Lightroom etc) and has therefore tended to lean on their infrastructure for output. I really like where Luminar is headed and fully appreciate the recent addition of the DAM. However, if it is to become a serious, standalone solution it is going to have to add a soft-proofing capability – I currently have to jump over to Affinity Photo (I am a longtime user of Photoshop and Lightroom but am working hard to wean myself off these)!

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We highly appreciate it. 

I have forwarded all your comments to the person in charge for the further consideration.

Alan Old

Any update on this feature request?  Printing module is an essential component to a complete photo editing tool.  I'm having to use lightroom for this function so can't make the switch to Luminar which i really want to do as the DAM mostly meets my needs and the processing is great and personally much better than lightroom.

I'd really like the ability to set frame size in luminar and also contact sheets (single or multiple images with ability to choose number os rows and columns).

Angela Andrieux

Hi Alan,

Thanks for checking in. At this time I don't have an ETA for implementation, but this is on our feature request list and will be considered by our developers for future updates/upgrades.

Bjarne Conradsen

2 years and still no good printing module

like make a Ferrari engine and put it into a FORD  T chassis

How can you NOT  be able to print and do output from what apears to be a good / potential exelent program ?????

And  we have to have Adobe products pay for that  to be able to print as my comment to you couple of days ago word used: Pathetic

and the error codes  also known facts not solved

it is not about making shiny objects, and then it is not gold, but it shines like it, what i see here: program seem to have some great abilities but totally lack basic functions like printing ability.

Someone in your organisation need their head screwed on right.

and this is endorsed by Fuji why?

no bolean searches for technical issues?

poor responses to email to support/ go look at page full of issues asked before! or no repsonses.

WHY would anybody buy version 4 with the total lack of printing/ proofing ability before that is solved?????

how about endorse and get someones elses print module should not be rocket science....

il go back to Cyberlink photo director at least they have a great print ability

Conrad

Please sign in to leave a comment.