new release woes?

Comments

8 comments

Konstantin Zolo

Hi Pete,

Could you please describe what happens when you try to log in? Are there any errors? If so, please send us a screenshot.

Comment actions Permalink
    Pete Suchon

Hi Konstantin,

If I use any browser other than MS Edge, I can't get past the splash screen. The Sign In link lights up when I hover over it but clicking it does nothing. I tried Firefox again to respond to this message but got the same result. I'm presently using Edge. No error message, just no response from the link.

-Pete-

Pete Suchon

Oh yeah, before you ask I am running Firefox 59.0.2 64-bit and Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit). on a Win10 machine, all updates installed.

Kim Austin

I followed the instructions and got in first time.  No issues whatsoever.

Phil Hurd

I had no issues (using Safari)

Julia Kot Kot

Hi Pete,

Please try to clear the cash on your browsers. Also, make sure the cookies are enabled. 

Is there a chance you are using any VPN settings?

Pete Suchon

Okay, while don't understand why the cache or cookies would interfere with the website displaying properly...

I cleared cache and cookies and got the same response ie. Firefox and Chrome will display the splash screen for the site but will NOT allow me to log in. I am once again reduced to using Edge as the only browser that works with this site.

-Pete-

Jerry Hayter

Personally, I resent being force fed MS Edge by Skylum; we use Chrome (believe its better) so the downloads defaulting to Edge is both irritating and time consuming!

Please sign in to leave a comment.