Giving up the ghost

Comments

2 comments

Konstantin Zolo

Hi David,

I understand your frustration and I'm very sorry this happened.

Our developers are aware of the performance issues and are working on improving at this very moment.

Performances issues are a high priority at the moment and we'll do our best to fix them as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Comment actions Permalink
    Ed Genaux

The Win 10 update 1709 did some strange things like you are stating that I had, even in LR. Like my imported images where pink/purple and corrupted. They got rid of photo viewer and went to photos which does not support any camera made raw image. Along with that it was not compatible with a number of computers (both of mine). I did not find out for a month (if in 48 hours you can back out of update) so had to do a complete restore to the beginning and block update 1709 and only then did my WIN 10 system work with any image software Lr/PS/Aurora/Luminar... Sad you can only block for a year. Also right now MS and Intel are working to combat hackers so updates are for most of that. I found under news for ASUS computers that you will need to update your BIOS maybe several times and other divers. Your system maybe low on memory but I have 32 GB and a SSD and a very good Video card and my systems not only went into LA LA Land but also crashed several times till I learned about update 1709!!!!! But things are back to normal.......  

Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.