Watermarks for Luminar (I use the Windows version)

Comments

7 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Carl - We're working on adding watermarking in a future update. Until then, here is a video of a workaround from Matt Suess that might help using layers and blend modes: https://vimeo.com/240313035

Comment actions Permalink
    Guy Meacham

Angela isn't it important to say when you put information like this out that it will only work on the Mac. You can't do this with the Windows version and people are just going to get more frustrated wasting their time trying!

Angela Andrieux

Guy - I apologize for that oversight. The bug that is making this difficult for Windows users should be fixed in the next update.

Erwin Kargl

Ahhhh thank´s for clarification.

Peter Hanmore

I hope the fix in the next version will allow much greater control in positioning the watermark.  For now I use Irfanview to watermark - it's fast, simple and easy - but I'd rather be able to do it all in Luminar.

Lee Bo

I too would love this feature.  Right now I'm doing all my edits in Luminar, then exporting as Photoshop file, importing into Lightroom to add watermark (for the ease of positioning and customization) and export to folder.  While $120/year isn't bad for the Adobe package, I would like to be able to get away from Lightroom in the future.

Christian Beese

I would also like to have a simple was to put a watermark in the picture without using another program vor it. And yes i Love luminar.

Please sign in to leave a comment.