Things I have found out by accident! (Luminar for Mac)

Comments

9 comments

Konstantin Zolo

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing it!

We'll make sure to update the manual as soon as possible.

Comment actions Permalink
    Egidio Leitao

I didn't know about #3. That's very useful indeed. Thanks for sharing.

Phil Hurd

Excellent David, thank you

Remo Coon

The way to make the slider more precise is a terrific tip and I really appreciate it. However, Skylum should make it possible to use arrow keys to change the value in the box to the right of the slider so that it could be incremented or decremented.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Remo - Great suggestion! Please add it to the "Feature Suggestions & Requests" forum. Thanks you!

Robert Garnett

Thanks for the tips David.

An alternative for #1 is to press the Option Key while moving the slider for any of the Filters' adjustments. It is documented in the current user guide but I overlooked the importance of reading it until prompted by the Admins!

David Tillett

Robert - have you actually managed to get the more precise mode to work when holding down Option key, on Mac? I know that this is what is documented but didn't work for me when I tried, and trying this is what revealed the clipping view given as no. 3 tip. I wonder if there was a change in original plans from which the documentation was created, and documentation not updated after things were implemented in a different way from the first ideas.

Robert Garnett

David - I admit I hadn't tried it out before making the posting, as I used the same "Trick" as you suggested. Having tried on a few different filters I concur with your observation that it doesn't work. 

Admins, please amend user guide with David's tip replacing the use of the option Key!

Tad Rees

#2 Thank You!

Please sign in to leave a comment.