Luminosity and Color Range Masking

Answered

Comments

37 comments

Margaret Bright

Hi Marc,

Thank you for the detailed feedback on which features you feel are missing from our software. We sincerely appreciate your kind input! 

I will forward this list to our team to have them consider implementing some features that will provide the solutions for these tasks in the future.

Comment actions Permalink
    Luke Scholtes

Oh, and I'm not sure if these are bugs or something that I'm doing wrong, but every time I exit the program the luminosity mask just disappears and I have to redo it, and I don't know why I'm not able to select the overlaid image to display while I'm editing the base image.

Austin Miller

Hi Luke. Could you please reach us via skylum.com/support so we can investigate the issue you are experiencing?

Eric Adauto

After so much seems developers couldn't bring it back, and now will never come back if no more development on Luminar 4. It is a pity how a good application can go so bad. It is very frustrating to have comments like "hope our developers will put it back" it is same answer for all missing features

Elena O'Brien

Hi Eric,

Please note that we are still working on Luminar 4 and will be providing support for it along with free performance updates till mid 2022.

Randall Edick

Is there still no color range masking in Luminar Neo?

Ivan Azure

Hi Randall,

The team will remind the responsible department about the relevance of the demand.

Currently, one can manipulate masking within the "Color" tool.

Please sign in to leave a comment.