Comments

68 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Siegmund,

I'll let our developers know and hopefully we can include that in an upcoming update.

Lawrence Clark

Could you please include canon 1500d in next update

Denis Kotsee

I can't tell for sure but hopefully we'll be able to.

Karin Berndsen

Please include Sony A7iii (MK3) in the next update I'm already waiting several moths for this update. When I upload a photo in raw it appears great and 2 seconds later there is a grey veil all over it. I hope this problem will be solved when the drivers for my Sony camera are included in your software. Please let me know when this is going to happen. Thanks, 

Angela Andrieux

Hi Karin,

I am anticipating support for the Sony A7iii in the next update. In the meantime, several of our users who also use the A7iii have downloaded the Adobe DNG Converter and use it as a workaround for bringing their raw files into Luminar. I hope that helps!

Jason Bedford

Can we please have support added for the Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS200/TZ200/TZ220?

Julia Kot

Sure :) We will consider the possibilities of adding Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS200/TZ200/TZ220 to support cameras list. 

Ste Ve

Please add the "new" Canon M50 and the CR3-RAW Format.

Till now, ist not supported.. Just tried with the FreeVersion. But ist only supporting CR2-RAW :(

Realy would like to use luminar

Thani Alzaffin Almuhairi

Can you add support for the Panasonic GH5s ? 

I waiting for this to buy Luminar. Thanks

Haavard Pettersen

Another vote for Canon M50 support. I use the Adobe DNG converter and edit in Luminar after that, but that is a painful workaround.

Timo Kemilä

Canon M50 (CR3) support, please

Bernd

Please please add Huawei P20 Pro. This would be the killer for Lightroom.

Steffen Braun

Where's the Fuji X-T3 support?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Steffen,

We are working on raw support for the Fuji X-T3 and will add it in a future update.

Stephen Lerch

Any word on Canon EOS R support for RAW?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Stephen,

I don't have a release date I can share yet, but we are working on support for the EOS R.

fPrime

Heads up... you list the Nikon D1X as a supported camera. However, the latest Luminar 2018 v1.3.2.2677 release still displays strong horizontal banding with any D1X RAW file that it opens up.

I suspect the software does not know how to de-convolute the D1X's unique 5.3MP sensor into 10MP output. In Adobe Camera Raw and Nikon Capture NX-D users are given the choice of either converting the D1X NEF to 5MP or 10MP output. Seems Luminar chose 10MP output by default but can't handle the interpolation?

I can send RAW files if you are interested.

Angela Andrieux

Hi fPrime,

Sample images would be most appreciated! You can send them to support@skylum.com. If the files are too large to email you can use WeTransfer and then send us the shared download link.

HOW TO USE WETRANSFER

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into your email to support@skylum.com.
    fPrime

Hi Angela,

I sent a RAW file from the D1X into support@skylum.com this morning along with an Adobe ACR conversion and the Luminar 2018 conversion. Let me know if you need more.

Angela Andrieux

Hi fPrime,

Thanks so much! One of our tech experts will be in touch via email as soon as possible.

Joachim Horst

Please add the Sony DSC-RX100 VA in the list.
    The camera is equivalent to a DSC-RX100 V with a new processor introduced in september 2018.

Thanks

Maxime Durez

Hi,

Me and some friends of mine just got the Canon EOS 2000D and would be grateful of the support.

Much love to this software

Have a nice day.

Martin Jaworski

I miss the support for Canon EOS 2000d

Rob Taylor

Will you be adding support for the Lumix LX100 II as the Lx 100 does not work with the new RW2 files?

Thanks.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Rob,

Support for the Luminar LX 100 II will be added in the next update. For a list of new camera support coming, please check out the Roadmap: https://skylum.com/luminar/roadmap

Alessio Maffeis

Hi Angela,

Does that mean that Leica D-Lux 7 will be supported too? It is essentially a rebranded version of the Panasonic Lumix LX100 II, with the same RAW format. It feels like a low hanging fruit to catch. :)

Maryna Skylum

Hi Alessio,

Yes.
    The following new cameras will be supported in the next update:
    * Nikon D3500
    * Nikon P1000
    * Nikon Z6
    * Nikon Z7
    * Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II
    * Fujifilm GFX 50R
    * Fujifilm X-T3
    * Sony RX100VA
    * Sony RX100VI
    * Sony DSC-HX99
    * Sony DSC-HX95
    * Leica M10-D
    * Leica M10-P
    * Leica D-Lux 7

Alessio Maffeis

Awesome! 😍 

Looking forward to it, thanks!

Markus K.

Hello,

Canon G1X MK-II is listed as compatible camera and I can open the CR2-Files but - they are shaped round with a  strong black vignette (like using an EF-S lens on a full-format-camera). Also when converting the CR2 to DNG with newest Adobe-DNG-Converter (trying different compatibility-modes) I have this effct; my old Photoshop CS5 can't handle the Original CR2-Files from that camera but works fine with the DNGs.

Regards Markus

PS: If required, I can send example-file(s) for analysis

Zach Wagner

Hello,

I noticed that the Fuji X-A5 is supported, but not the X-T100. Since they use the same sensor, would files from the X-T100 automatically be supported or do you have to add support for that camera separately? Just curious as I'm considering buying an X-T100. Of course I'm also considering spending the extra cash and grabbing an X-T30. Which leads me to another question... I know the camera hasn't been released yet, but as it uses the same sensor as the X-T3, would we see support for the X-T30 right when it comes out or is there a timeline for that support?

Thanks!

Please sign in to leave a comment.