Interface enhancements: Dual Monitor Support

Comments

13 comments

Julia Kot

Hi Cliff,

We know how Dual Monitor Support is important for our customers. We promise to consider the possibilities of implementing such option in future. 

Martial Fournier

Bonjour,

J'ai déjà poser cette question au début d'année 2018 et la réponse à été la même?

Cordialement

Yaroslav Kizyma

We do understand that this feature is crucial for many users, however, we want to make sure it won't be rushed and released after a proper development and testing.

Fernando Ariznavarreta

Important point. 

But there are many lacks in the software right now,  I don't expect it to see this improvement right now.

Adam Wynne

Did dual monitor support happen?

Denis Kotsee

Not yet, our priorities are a bit different at the moment.

Jeff Grant

That's very disappointing. I have an Eizo monitor attached to my iMac. For any serious colour work, the Eizo is a must, as is the ability to have the tools on one screen, and the image on the other. Is there any idea when this will be implemented?

Denis Kotsee

We do not plan to implement dual monitor support in the nearest future.

Jeff Grant

Thanks. That makes it a non-starter for me.

Martial Fournier

C'est un handicap....

Javier Falcón

Certainly this is a very important point. I have the hopeness that multiple monitor support is implemented soon in Luminar.

Garry Ward

Just activated Lumnar wthin the last hour and heck! I can barely read it. A larger UI font size with better contrast is definitely required.

Dmytro B.

Hi Garry, thanks for your suggestion, we'll definitely consider it for our future updates.

Please sign in to leave a comment.