Comments

87 comments

Riley Ray Robbins

Still no ETA on the Fuji XT-100? I'd love to know how their native RAW works in this program. I feel like I'm losing something in the converter.

Comment actions Permalink
    Anastasia Davis

Hi Riley! At the moment there is no support for Fujifilm XT-100. We are working on it, but still no ETA, I am afraid.

Neil Stanley

Any chance of Nikon NRW format (A1000)?

Achim Siebert

Let me vote for including the Leica Q2! Adobe supports it since February already ...

Kirk Osborn

The support of Leica Q2 RAW files will be added in one of the next updates for Luminar 3. As for now, we don't have ETA, but our developers are working around the clock right now to get this feature added as soon as possible.

Riley Ray Robbins

Will the fuji I asked about be in the next update?

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Riley Ray, 

For now, we don't have ETA for Fuji XT-100 support but we will do our best to add it in one of the future updates. 

Rob Dowd

Any updates or timeline on supporting the Cannon M50

Helena Carter

Hi Rob ,

Currently, there's no timeline for this, but we will keep you posted.

nick trigg

Can you also support Halide on iPhone X.  Or say what App that takes RAW images on iPhone you do support.  The photos I have taken on Halide (in RAW dng) appear milky and soft. Thanks

Anastasia Davis

Hi Nick! We will consider adding it in the future. Thanks for the suggestion!

nick trigg

In the meantime, for users of RAW photos produced Halide (iphone App) it improves things if you increase Dehaze up to as high as necessary (100)

Brian Townsend

I’m surprised to see none of the many GoPro cameras supported. It is mostly lens corrections they need.

Burkhard Bahr

Never ending story? – Still no support for Canon ".CR3"-files after Luminar 3.1.2 update. Skylum, please hurry up!

Riley Ray Robbins

Hey there, I might be wrong but did you just add support for Fuji's XT-100 .RAF files in the latest update for Luminar, 3.1.2? Because it looks like they might be working now. I just want to get the official word from you.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Riley,

We did not add any new camera support in the 3.1.2 update. If your .RAF files are working for you now, great! However, we cannot guarantee 100% support quite yet.

Antonio Rizzo

Hello there, i saw you don't support the Sony Alpha 6400 but you do support the Sony Alpha 6300 and 6500. Is the 6400 going to be added soon? Also the lens of the 6400 kit has serious vignette problems when shooting in raw, while the software of the camera removes the vignette problem completely. Is there any way i can achieve the same result even if the camera is not supported yet? Thank you

Maryna Skylum

Hi Antonio,

We do consider adding it in the future.

However, there is no ETA for that just yet.

For now, we recommend you to install Adobe DNG Converter and convert your .CR3 RAW files to DNG file format (which is supported by Luminar). 

Please use one of the links below to download Adobe DNG Converter:

For Mac OS:
    http://www.adobe.com/go/dng_converter_mac/ 

For Windows:
    http://www.adobe.com/go/dng_converter_win/ 

Antonio Rizzo

Hi Maryna,

i believe the files are .ARW. Do you think the DNG Converter will still work fine? Also you think using the DNG Converter i will be able to remove the vignette created by the lens of my camera?

Thank you

Angela Andrieux

Hi Antonio,

The DNG converter won't remove a lens vignette, but since you'll be able to open the DNG in Luminar you can go into the RAW Develop filter and click on the Lens tab. In this tab you'll see a checkbox for Automatic Lens Correction as well as a Devignette slider. Both of these settings should help.

Antonio Rizzo

I converted all the files using the DNG converter. When i open the dng file from windows or affinity photo everything looks good. When i open the same dng file with luminar, everything is green:(

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Antonio,

Please contact us at http://www.skylum.com/support so we could investigate the issue in a more scrupulous way. 

Antonio Rizzo

I sent the problem. The other thing i just noticed is that when you change the lens distortion from 0 to 1 the difference is huge. Still pictures from the sony a6400. At 1 there is no distortion, while at 0 the picture looks like a barrel.

Helena Carter

Hi Antonio,

Please, kindly provide the screenshots which illustrate the issue via Support contact form and we will investigate it.

Mark Johnson

Any chance you can add the Sony A7R4 please, off to New Zealand in a week, please add it before then.

Kirk Osborn

The support of Sony A7R IV RAW files will be added in our future updates for Luminar. As for now, we don't have ETA, but our developers are working around the clock right now to get this feature added as soon as possible.

Please sign in to leave a comment.