Comments

87 comments

Carlos Rosa

Alright, 3 months ago you guys said that Sony A7III would be added on the next update, so, when is this update will take place, that's my question now, since it didn't happen yet.

Comment actions Permalink
    Alina Skylum

Hi Carlos, Sony A7III is supported now. It is already on the list of supported cameras ;)

Jeffrey Hedrick

Hello, am seriously considering Luminar, but right now, Adobe photo editing software (i.e. Lightroom) appears to be the only one supporting the Canon EOS M50 and Canon's new file format CR3. I have no desire to upgrade to a monthly subscription, so I'm wondering if the Canon EOS M50 is slated to be supported in the next update to Luminar and, if so, when that update might take place. I know about the DNG workaround, but I only want that for a temporary fix. Would like to take advantage of the flash deal right now, but can't commit until I know about CR3 support.

Someone else asked about this earlier in the thread, but it wasn't answered. Thanks!

Angela Andrieux

Hi Jeffrey,

CR3 support will be added in a future update but I cannot guarantee that it will be the next one (though it might be - we are working on it).

Jeffrey Hedrick

Thanks, Angela. I'm really looking forward to the update that includes the Canon EOS M50. It's been a couple of months since. Is the following list the latest? https://media.macphun.com/uploads/uploads/luminar/Supported_cameras_Luminar_2018_121.pdf

Dmytro Boyko

@Jeffrey - yes, that's the latest list we currently have. Please note that this link gets automatically updated when we add new cameras. 

Larry Spradlin

It looks like the new Nikon Coolpix P1000 needs to be added to your list. I have both Luminar & Aurora HDR and neither work (unless you really like purple).

Anastasia Davis

@Larry Sure, we are planning to add Nikon Coolpix P1000 to the list of supported cameras in the future updates :)

Patrick Lamb

Your ads say you support RAW files. Then I buy your program and it doesn't support Sigma X3F files. Thanks for stealing my money.

Denis Kotsee

Please email us at support@skylum.com and we'll issue a refund for your purchase.

Bernd

Hi, could you please add the Huawei P20 Pro to your list?

Anastasia Davis

Hi Bernd! Please send us your sample photo from Huawei P20 so we could test it.

Here's how you can send us the file:

Visit https://wetransfer.com/ 

If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.

Click Add your files.

Select the file(s) on your computer.

After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).

In Send As select Link.

Click Transfer.

After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it to an email to support@skylum.com

Bernd

Ok, cool, thanks so much. Any requirements on what the image shall display?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Bernd,

No specifications, just an unedited raw file that you feel comfortable sharing with us for testing. Thank you!

Bernd

OK, I sent an email to skylum with the uploaded image: https://we.tl/t-WHr1nQod4B

Angela Andrieux

Thank you, Bernd! If we need anything else we'll be in touch via email.

Riley Ray Robbins

Hey there. Fuji X-T100 camera raw file. It opens but...only a slice of it. However I CAN open it in Photoshop and then use Luminar as a  plug in for it but only as a converted TIFF file. Is there something else I'm doing wrong here or do you not support that camera yet?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Riley,

The Fuji X-T100 is not yet supported. We will add support for it in the future, though. In the meantime, you can use the Adobe DNG converter to convert raw files into a format that Luminar will read.

David Sokolowski

I check every few months.......any hope for Sigma X3f camera files or Adobe DNG, 

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi David, we are constantly working on adding camera support, hope for your patience!

Filip Dzurik

When is Support for Fuji X-T100? in December update I hope?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Filip,

I know that we are working on support for the Fuji X-T100, but I don't have a release date for that update yet.

Tim Lui

Hi, ETA for support of the Sony RX100 VI? Currently the RAWs load up but adjusting the sliders do nothing.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Tim,

I don't have an ETA at this time, but we are working raw support for a bunch of new cameras.

T H

Hi guys,

Can you guy support new NEF of Nikon D3500?

Angela Andrieux

Hi T H,

We do our best to add support for new cameras with each release. While I can't guarantee that support for the D35 will be in the next update, rest assured it will be added soon.

Tomer Gat

Hi, any update on support for the new Nikon Z cameras? Are there any suggestions on how to edit those files in Luminar in the meantime before the RAW files are supported?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Tomer,

Support for the Nikon Z raw files will be added in one of the upcoming updates. In the meantime, you can use the Adobe DNG Converter (free) to convert your raw files to DNG, which can then be used in Luminar.

Ross Collins

Why does the link refer to Lr 2018?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Ross,

The document linked lists the cameras supported by Luminar 3 - however, the link text itself has not been updated since Luminar 2018. We apologize for any confusion.

Please sign in to leave a comment.