Comments

58 comments

John West

List only goes up to "M". What has happened to the rest of the alphabet?

Konstantin Zolo

Hi John,

Please try to open the file with Pages. We'll fix this shortly.

David Sokolowski

Any chance for Sigma X3F files anytime soon?

Boris Ott

need RAW-Support for the Fuji X-H1 - hope for a soon support
    (LR 2018CC does it) ;-)

Konstantin Zolo

Hi, support for above-mentioned cameras will be added in future updates. We'll reveal more info about the dates soon.

Frank Barnhart

need RAW-Support for the Fuji X-H1

Julia Kot

Hi Frank,

FujiFilm X-H1 will be supported in a new patch for Luminar 1.2.0.

Andrew Phillipo

Hello there! Obviously A7 III support would be great seeing as I just bought one...

Will upgrade as soon as support is confirmed, thanks!

Julia Kot

Hi Andrew,

We will definitely add Sony A7 III in the upcoming patches. 

Angelo D'Souza

How about Pentax PEF...used to work fine in the previous version 2018!

Angela Andrieux

Hi Angelo - What is the model of your Pentax camera?

Andrew Rookes

When the upcoming patch going to be for the Sony A7iii

Alina Skylum

Hi Andrew - We'll update for Sony A7iii support as soon as we can. However, I don't have a specific date I can share quite yet.

Angelo D'Souza

Angela I have three Pentax Camera's - *istds2, K-01 & K3

Alina Skylum

Hi Angelo,

All of the cameras you listed are supported by Luminar 2018. If you are having trouble with your images after the update, please send an example to support@skylum.com and we will look into it. Please be sure to include your system specs. If the photo is too large to email you can use wetransfer.com and then send us the link to download.

Carlos Rosa

When Sony A7III will be supported? I can't use my Luminar with my new camera :(

Konstantin Zolo

Hi Carlos,

The support for this camera will be added in a next update.

Mark Quatz

Tha A7iii is still not supported. When is the next update?

Julia Kot

Hi Mark, 

Very soon we will announce the release date for the next update.

Sathya Sayee

Hey guys,

I was about to upgrade to Luminar 2018 and I see there is still no support for A7III. How long will it take?

Mariia Divavina

Hi Sathya!
    Full support of this camera will be added in the upcoming update. The ETA will be announced soon.

Michał Barański

Hello,

It seems to take quite long to include Sony A7III to be supported by Luminar 2018. Are there any problems with it and any more precise date for the update, more specific than "soon"? ;)

Angela Andrieux

Hi Michal,

I don't have a date yet, but support for the Sony A7iii is expect in the next update. In the meantime, many of our users have downloaded the Adobe DNG converter as a workaround to be able to bring their raw files from the A7iii into Luminar.

Michał Barański

I am pretty aware about the workaround but if I have to convert the file to dng, i prefer to use my old LR. It is quite disappointing unfortunately to wait so many months since the camera is on the market and without full support from Luminar.

George He

Will the Canon M50 be compatible soon?

It uses the new CR3 format.

Denis Kotsee

Can't tell how soon just yet but we surely don't want to leave this unaddressed for too long.

Guillaume N

Switching from Cqnon 5Dmkii +Dxo, now i have Sony Alpha 7 iii and was interested in Luminar. But having to wait for undefined time for next update to get my device recognize starts to make me think of alternatives. Too much time for a trendy device as Sony A7iii ... :-(

Angela Andrieux

@Guillaume

I understand the frustration! Support for the A7iii was added in the last update for Aurora HDR and will be coming soon for Luminar. In the meantime, as a workaround, you can use the Adobe DNG Converter to convert your A7iii raws into DNG and the use the DNG in Luminar.

Praful Patel

I bought the new Panasonic Lumix GX9 - Luminar opens the files but shades the picture very dark, I assume this is because Luminar hasn't officially "supported" the new camera yet? 

Thanks prof

Denis Kotsee

You're correct, expect the support for GX9 in Luminar 1.2.1.

Please sign in to leave a comment.